Washed Woollies Restorative Sheepskin Spray
This product is sold out
Our Washed Woollies Restorative Spray has been specially formulated in house and is designed to restore lustre, condition, clean and disinfect your sheepskin products.
Taking a holistic approach toward the development of our Restorative Spray, we have combined a number of completely natural ingredients designed to cleanse your sheepskin, restore lustre and condition to the fur, while also enhancing the natural living environment in your home, mind and body.
Our use of carefully selected essential oils provides cleansing, antimicrobial and antibacterial for your sheepskin but will also benefit your own wellbeing.
Washed Woollies Restorative Spray can be used on all sheepskin products including washable and non-washable sheepskins, dyed sheepskins & sheepskin clothing.
Our proprietary formula contains a unique blend including:
- Lanolin: naturally occurring in wool, Lanolin is one of the world's best natural conditioners. Restoring Lanolin to the furrestores natural lustre and shine.
- English Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia): packed full of antiseptic, anti-fungal, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia): renowned for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties
- Lemon Myrtle Oil ( Backhousia citriodora): full of powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties, its fresh scent can produce uplifting benefits on your emotions and can help soothe body and mind
- Juniper Berry Oil ( Juniperus communis): known to inhibit the growth of germs, cleanse and detoxify
- Eucalyptus Australianus Oil ( Eucalyptus Radiata): packed full of analgesic, antiseptic, antiviral and decongestant properties, not does this cleanse your sheepskin but is beneficial to your own wellbeing
- Clove Bud Oil ( Syzygium aromaticum): antibiotic, antiseptic and antiviral, this also may also aid sore muscles and joints, circulation, the digestive system and immune system
- Bergamot Sicilian Oil (Citrus bergamia): anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and astringent properties, Bargamot is also renowned for elevating mood and reducing stress