These handmade little balls of wonder are a clever invention that saves you time and money by helping to dry clothes faster and are gentle on clothes.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduces drying time and saves electricity
- Softens clothes naturally while reducing static and wrinkles
- Replaces dryer sheets and fabric softeners - safe for sensitive skin and babies
- Extends clothing lifespan
- Will last for 1000+ loads
How do you use them?
- Toss 3 wool balls in your dryer (6 for large dryers)
- Simply store them in your dryer between loads
How About Adding a Scent!
Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to each wool ball, rub them together. The scent will fade over 2-3 loads (depending on the temperature). Our fave is lavender.
Is There a Difference Between the Wool Colours?
It’s your personal preference. There is none other than the breed of sheep. Made using white, grey or brown undyed wool, the colours do not affect the performance in any way and won’t bleed onto clothes.
Caring for Your Wool Balls?
Over time wool balls will pill and pick up loose threads. This shows they’re working hard for you. Give them an occasional trim as needed, then toss them back into the dryer.
Time to Send Your Wool Balls out to Pasture?
Wool is completely biodegradable so can be planted in your garden as mulch to hold moisture. As they decompose they add nutrients to the soil. Or just hang them outside for birds to collect the wool to build their nests.
Other Uses for Wool Balls?
- They make great pet toys, your dog or cat will thank you. We have made them for Orangutans at The Toronto Zoo.
- Learn to juggle and join the Circus.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.