We make our baby sheepskin Pram Liners from a single piece of vegetable tanned British sheepskin. We have designed our Pram liners in two pieces that have been stitched to ensure the liner fits perfectly in prams and pushchairs without ruffling or creasing.
Super soft and snuggly, baby will be kept comfortable and at the perfect temperature year round. This is because sheepskin is a naturally thermostatic material and does its job really well!
The design includes 3 horizontal harness openings on the seat of the liner as well as harness strap slits to the top, ensuring perfect fit for most prams, as well as car seats, buggies and bouncers. Our sheepskin liners can also be used in moses baskets and cots while away from home (and at home too!), to keep your baby feeling safe and secure.
The fleece is shorn to 35mm - a perfect length to provide baby with both support and comfort.
Suitable for babies up to 4 years
- made of natural vegetable dyed (relugan) British Sheepskin
- naturally thermostatic to keep baby warm in winter and cool in summer
- sheepskin has natural, soothing, holistic properties ensuring baby is calm and comfortable
- reinforced harness slits provide extra strength for longevity
- machine washable (carefully and following our instructions!)
- free UK delivery